[Phrf] thank you and more.....

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:15:38 CDT 2006

So we begin, I do hope that this is the beginning of easy and interesting communication.
First, I would like to thank all of the contributors and helpers at the annual PHRF chili feed held after the fall regatta.
a special thanks to Don and Susan Sundell for orchestrating the event - and all of the wonderful contributors of time and energy.
The following beautiful people made chili, set up the clubhouse during the race and
cleaned up during, and after, the last mouthful of chili was devoured - I saw the number of people and thought that there would be chili left over, but there wasn't any, probably because the chili was so tasty.
The beautiful people: Carolyn Bye, Lois Flannery, Amy Gustafson, Adrienne Gutierrez (sailor emeritus), Maria Elena Gutierrez, Jan Hetland, Amy Lofdahl, Beth and Gene Rosenberger, Nancy Sommer and Ernie Worthley.  Our many thanks to you.
For those of you have spent money and saved your receipts, Send them to the treasurer, Chuck Ulmer, 3550 Rosewood ln N, Plymouth, 55441-2242.
Second, This is the first "To the whole fleet" message - I do hope that this becomes the medium of communication within the fleet and allows us to: rant and rave, ask questions, tell funny stories, sad stories, laugh, and become better acquainted, please include all of your crew members, as they are all welcome here.
Third, We have purchased new traveling trophies for the Sunset Series.  They are unique and, I think, quite lovely - we wouldn't have gotten them if we thought they were dorky.
Lastly, have a wonderful rest of the season, sailing and smiling.

bob bye
PHRF Commodore