[Phrf] information

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:03:14 UTC 2007

The PHRF rating book is still at the printers.  We will start the year with the same ratings as we had last year.  Once the new data is available, the changes, if any, will be made.  If your rating changes, which ever way, we will not go back and rescore any of the previous races this season.
If you haven't sent in your rating form and fee, do it now.  If you have misplaced it, or the dog ate, you can download from the website or email Chuck at:  uda at sprintmail.com<mailto:uda at sprintmail.com>, and he will make sure that you receive one.

Also, if there are any of you receiving this message that didn't attend the meeting or haven't heard, there are a few changes in the PHRF fleet this year.
There will be two fleets, 1 and 2.
1 will fly spinnakers, 2 will not.

New flags will be available, I have been promised, by this coming Saturday.

Scoring will stay Time on Time.

See you on the water.

bob Bye