[Phrf] upcoming Chili Feed

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:41:16 UTC 2007

The PHRF fleet will again this year put on the annual Chili Feed after the Fall Regatta on Sept. 23rd.  For the past few years, Don Sundell has been the "Party Tsar" and has honchoed the event.  Alas, to all of our chagrin, Don has moved to the MORC fleet and, yes, you guessed it, he ain't doing it this year.
So, I am sending out this plea to ask someone to come forward and coordinate the project.  there are many benefits; a lot of smiles, many thanks given,  more laughs than can be counted and an opportunity to work with some really swell people.  Don's plan has worked very well for the last couple of years - of course many of the PHRF sailors jump in to help.  This opportunity doesn't come by very often.  Strike now, become one of the beloved members of the fleet that are smiled at and thanked by all of the sailors in the club.

All platitudes aside, it is a fleet effort - many of us contribute by cooking pots of chili, setting up the room, serving the chili, cleaning up the residue etc.  We do need someone to step in and coordinate the plan.  Please send me an email or call me at 952-474-0350 if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bob Bye
PHRF Commodore