[Phrf] Call for volunteer for the J24 NAs

Valerie Petit vpetit at sajan.com
Tue Aug 12 12:50:46 UTC 2008

Hello Fellow Sailors

This is an exciting time, as the J24 NAs are approaching. The
organization is looking for volunteers during the NAs and the UGotta
Regatta.
The dates are as follows:

UGotta Regatta: September 5th through 7th, 2008
NAs: September 8th through 12th, 2008

We are looking for volunteers for many functions:

Set up the club with tent desk banners toilets mapping boat locations..
Logistics on boats moving out of the marina which boats we do not know
yet.
Welcoming incoming out of towners who need to set up and get lodging.
Measurement and launch.
Race committee support.
Ugotta registration efforts.
Manning the club house.
NA registration.
Prep for each social event of which we have 5.
Cleanup coordination each of the 8 days.
Breakfast supplies and coordination each of 7 days.
After race events.
Promo work.
Trophy selection and ordering.
Haulout crew planning
Supporting the club and coordinating efforts around Sunday and Thurs
night sailing.
A raffle
Etc...

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me at
vpetit at sajan.com <mailto:vpetit at sajan.com> . Please let what days you
would be available and where your interest lies.

For more information about the event, go to www.j24northamericans.com

On behalf of the J24 NA organization, I thank you for your great support

Valerie Petit