[Phrf] spring meeting & agenda

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:43:32 UTC 2008

It is that time again; to shed the parkas, get  your bottoms ready for the water and move into the new season with the thought that we are all winners.

Meeting:    Friday, March 14, 6:30 PM    Let me know if you plan on attending as it will help us plan refreshments.

Racing Form is on the PHRF website, download, fill out and mail in with $25 fee or bring to meeting.  (mailing info on the form.)  I had originally attached it to this message, but the site doesn't  handle messages that large.

Agenda

I    Minutes from last year's meeting

II   Introduction/election of new Commodore and Fleet Captains
     Peter Sussman    Commodore
     Dave Johnson     Fleet Captain PHRF I
     Karen Hetland     Fleet captain PHRF II

III  New scoring rules

IV  Trophies, we have a few left over from the merge

V    PHRF Chili Party

VI   Start a PHRF Library

VII  Open floor, ideas, questions......

VIII Conclusion

IX   Refreshments, smiles, stories.....

Anything you would like to have added to the agenda, email me.

see you at the meeting

bob