[Phrf] PHRF Annual Spring Meeting

Peter Sussman pssussman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 20:48:42 CDT 2009

Ahoy mates! The end of winter is in insight and it is time to once again plan for a fun-filled sailing season on Lake Minnetonka.

Our PHRF Annual Spring Meeting has been scheduled for:
Thursday April 2nd at 6:30pm.

I have posted the 2009 PHRF racing form at http://www.wyc.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=gCBliiQQeWc%3d&tabid=386 for each captain to fill out and bring to the meeting along with your $25.00 fee. This year you can even fill out the form online and then print it with all of your information neatly filled in.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, please mail the form with your check to Chuck (address on the form).

The tentative agenda for the meeting is:

	1. Minutes from last year’s meeting
	2. Treasurer’s Report
	3. Election of 2009 officers
	1. Peter Sussman              Commodore
	2. Chuck Ulmer                Secretary/Treasurer
	3. Karen Hetland              Fleet Captain PHRF II
	4. Dave Johnson               Fleet Captain PHRF I
	4. Report from the WYC Board of Directors (special guest)
	5. PHRF Chili Party
	6. Open discussion – ideas, questions, concerns
	7. Conclusion
	8. Refreshments, high fives and the usual chatter common to sailors

Please let me know via email if you would like anything added to the agenda.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Peter
 Peter Sussman
3720 Independence Av. So. Unit 62 St. Louis Park, MN 55426
(952) 935-6944