[Phrf] 2009 Kattack at WYC

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri May 8 14:10:23 CDT 2009

Fleet List-Server Members,

Kattack is on our next Board of Directors meeting agenda and we're looking for some feedback regarding how you think we can better utilize this feature at WYC for our club racing.

Currently use hovers somewhere around 20%, but we don't see "critical mass" in the fleets to make it truly useful.

Using the Kattack player is now free, and there are new features for 2009 which are described on the attached PDF file.

If you want to check out the Kattack website, you can register (free) or use this generic login. User: wycplayer  - Passwd: wayzata

You are welcome to send your comments directly to me.

You can also "reply to all" if you want your comments public, but your message will only go to fleet lists you are already enrolled in.

Thanks,
dallas

     Wayzata Yacht Club
      WYC Commodore
      952-935-3465w . 952-931-9108h  .  www.WYC.org

P.S. Yes, we'll have a new wyc web forum up soon. But not yet.