[Phrf] Wayzata Yacht Club New Member Orientation

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:17:14 CDT 2009

We are starting a new member orientation program at Wayzata Yacht Club. This
will be an informal meeting hosted by our commodore, Dallas Johnson,
immediately after the Big Island Race on May 30 (around noon). Dallas will
introduce club philosophy and programs, and provide strategies to help you
succeed, whatever your membership level or sailing experience. This is your
opportunity to ask questions you always wanted to know but were afraid to
ask. Come early for the Big Island Race and stay for the orientation. Lunch
will be provided.

Please feel free invite others and to contact me with any questions.

RSVP

--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com