[Phrf] Fall Regatta and Chili Feed

Rita Brooks RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com
Thu Sep 10 21:21:06 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,

The Fall Regatta is just around the corner and it is Phrf 's time to feed the masses.

We will have all the ingredients, plates and utensils.

We would like help in the following positions (and this includes the men too):

*        Setting up and pre-heating the chili to make sure everything is ready when the racers arrive

*        Serving the hungry folks

*        Cleaning up to make sure Steve is a "happy camper"

Please reply to me so I can have everything in the "Ready, Set, Go Mode"

Thank you all in advance for your participation.

Rita G. Brooks
Prime Mortgage, a Division of The Business Bank
11100 Wayzata Blvd. #200
Minnetonka, MN 55305
D. 952.540.6106
M. 612.701.2490