[Phrf] PHRF Spring Meeting 6:30 Tuesday April 6th

Peter Sussman pssussman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 20:38:31 CDT 2010

Hello PHRF Sailors,

I hope you all had a great winter and now that the snow has melted and the potholes resemble small lakes one thing we have to look forward to is the sailing season and it is only a little over a month away!

The PHRF Annual Spring Meeting has been scheduled for 6:30 pm on Tuesday April 6th at the WYC Clubhouse.

The 2010 PHRF Ratings Form has been posted at the following link: http://www.wyc.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=y//UOqoQ2x4%3d&tabid=386

If you have any suggestions for agenda items, please email them to me. Which the website for additional notices and the meeting agenda.

See you on the 6th!

Peter
 Peter Sussman
(952) 215-5274