[Phrf] Second Annual PHRF/MORC Party June 26th

Peter Sussman pssussman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 13:34:03 CDT 2011

Ahoy Diverse Multi-Design Sailors,

We are pleased to announce the second annual PHRF/MORC or MORC/PHRF pot
luck picnic. It will be held this Sunday June 26th after the race.

The fleets will be providing Mojitos and grilled chicken. The rest of the menu
is up to you. We are looking for fleet members to bring:

Appetizers
Side Dishes
Salads
Condiments
Buns
Deserts

Please email me what you would like to bring and I will post it on the PHRF page
of the WYC site so we don't get 16 folks all bringing baked beans.

Thanks and we look forward continuing the pattern of the successful first annual
celebration of diversity (in sailboats).

Peter
 Peter Sussman
PRFirm
(952) 215-5274