[Phrf] Sailboat for Sale

Bob Heise Heise rtheise at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 14:06:22 CDT 2011

PHRF Fleet:

I have sailed in the fleet for last couple of years.  I have decided to sell "Frostbight" a Schock 23.  I am in process of buying a Sonar.  Thought I would give one design sailing a shot before I get to old.  Now my dilemma is owning two boats!  If you know any one looking for a solid cruiser/racer let me know and I will send you the specs.  The  file is to big to send out to list serve. Also, I would be interested in a partnership on the Sonar, especially if you know someone with experience. Thanks for your help and past support.

Bob Heise