[Phrf] there is more than just sailing? Tennis anyone?

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Fri Oct 21 13:22:35 CDT 2011

Hey Sailors,
With the sailing winding down I just wanted to send a quick note to any sailors that might be tennis players out there?
I play tennis occasionally on Friday evenings with a few friends but we are often short a player or two.  We will play singles or doubles doesn't matter.
We play around the Minnetonka / Golden Valley area.  We play outdoors in the summer and indoor in the winter.
If anyone is interested please let me know!
We are actually playing tonight, so if by chance you are interested let me know.

Tks
rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg
Sr. Quality Engineer