[Phrf] Fall Regatta and Chilli Feed after Sunday's Race

Rita Brooks RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com
Tue Sep 13 07:45:29 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

The Fall Regatta is coming up this weekend.  The Chilli feed is on Sunday the 18th.  Jan Hetland has volunteered to set up and get things started on Sunday morning.  We really need 1 or 2 more people to help her.  If the prep is started by 11am it gives enough time for the Chilli to heat up and set up the other items. When the rest of us get in we will serve, keep things moving and clean up.

I need volunteers for the following:

Set up 2 more people

Servers 3-4 in the beginning and then 3-4 to switch out

Clean up crews - 3-4 keep the trash emptied and kitchen clean

Call or email if you can help or have any questions.

Thanks

Rita G. Brooks
Mortgage Banker
Prime Mortgage, a division of The Business Bank
952-540-6106 Direct
612-701-2490 Cell
952-377-2456 Fax
www.ritabrooks.net<http://www.ritabrooks.net>