[Phrf] Reminder for Friday Phrf Party. Agenda: Have a good time!

Rita Brooks RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com
Sun Sep 2 19:49:01 CDT 2012

Ahoy Phrfees and Phrfettes:

Reminder for Friday Phrf Party.

We have lots of new Phrf members and it will be great to socialize out side of sailing and get to know each other a little better.

Agenda is to have fun and connect with all Phrf sailors please let all your crew members know.

 1.  Bring a dish to share
 2.  Let your crew members know in case they aren't on the email list
 3.  We will start at 6pm but come when you can
 4.  I have sent Steve an email to reserve the clubhouse  in case of rain or too many bugs

Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rita G. Brooks
Mortgage Banker
Prime Mortgage, a division of The Business Bank
952-540-6106 Direct
612-701-2490 Cell
952-377-2456 Fax
www.ritabrooks.net<http://www.ritabrooks.net>
www.minnesotahomeservices.com<http://www.minnesotahomeservices.com>
NMLS  #452521
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD8943.FFA770B0]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Rita-Brooks-Mortgage-Banker/134913173244066>[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD8943.FFA770B0]
**Voted a 2011 Super Mortgage Professional by
Mpls St Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Magazine
The Phrf Fleet will be having a Pot Luck Social on Friday September 7th beginning at 6pm.   Phrf will provide Beer, Wine and Bug Spray.  Please bring your favorite dish with serving utensils to share with others.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you there.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD8943.FFA770B0]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Rita-Brooks-Mortgage-Banker/134913173244066>[cid:image004.jpg at 01CD8943.FFA770B0]