[Phrf] Fall Regatta and Chilli Feed Sunday September 23rd - Volunteers Needed

Rita Brooks RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com
Mon Sep 17 23:00:27 CDT 2012

Hello Fellow Sailors,

This weekend is the Fall Regatta - can you believe it!  Where did the summer go?

The Chili Feed has been our opportunity to show the rest of the fleets what a great group of sailors we are.

We need volunteers.  Peter and I will get all the supplies and the Chili. We typically have plenty for serving and clean up but we always struggle with the set up.  If you are not racing please help by joining Dave Tillman from Stinger get the Chili started so it will be ready when the sailors return to the club around 12:30 this Sunday the 23rd.

Volunteers:

Talk to or email your Crew see if they can help.

Sign up for Set up, Serving and Clean up.

Support our Fleet please email me with your availability to help our Fleet.

Thanks,

Rita G. Brooks
Mortgage Banker
Prime Mortgage, a division of The Business Bank
952-540-6106 Direct
612-701-2490 Cell
952-377-2456 Fax
www.ritabrooks.net<http://www.ritabrooks.net>
www.minnesotahomeservices.com<http://www.minnesotahomeservices.com>
NMLS  #452521
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD9528.3A6EE8F0]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Rita-Brooks-Mortgage-Banker/134913173244066>[cid:image004.jpg at 01CD9528.3A6EE8F0]
**Voted a 2011 & 2012 Super Mortgage Professional by
Mpls St Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Magazine