[Phrf] PHRF Summer Social - Fri Jul 19th, 6:30 PM

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Mon Jul 1 22:17:48 CDT 2013

Happy Summer fellow PHRFsters!

On behalf of the PHRF 2 fleet, we would like to invite all PHRF (1 & 2) fleet members to join us for a summer social gathering at the WYC on Fri July 19 from 6:30-9:30 pm. The PHRF 2 Fleet will buy chicken and salmon for grilling and provide beverages. Please bring a dish to share with the group. The social will happen, rain or shine!

Please RSVP by replying to this email (by Wed 7/17 if possible) so we can gauge how much meat to purchase. Families are welcome! Looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd ( PHRF 2, Arleissa) on behalf of our lovely Social Chair, Rita Brooks

" Since time is the one immaterial object which we cannot influence - neither speed up nor slow down, add to nor diminish - it is an imponderably valuable gift." (Maya Angelou)