[Phrf] Reminder--Please RSVP for PHRF Summer Social Fri 7/19/13, 6:30-9:30 pm at WYC

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sat Jul 13 08:46:13 CDT 2013

Just a reminder to all PHRF 1 AND PHRF 2 fleet members:

You are all invited to join us for a Summer Social gathering at the WYC on Fri July 19 from 6:30-9:30 pm.

    • The PHRF Fleet will buy chicken and salmon for grilling and provide beverages.
    • Please bring a dish to share with the group .
    • Families are welcome
    • Come when you can (don't stay away just because you can't get there right at 6:30!)
    • The social will happen, rain or shine!

Please RSVP by replying to this email (by Wed 7/17 if possible) so we can gauge how much meat to purchase. Looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd (PHRF 2, Arleissa)

on behalf of our lovely Social Chair, Rita Brooks

" Since time is the one immaterial object which we cannot influence - neither speed up nor slow down, add to nor diminish - it is an imponderably valuable gift." (Maya Angelou)