[Phrf] FW: Spring Phrf Party

Rita Brooks RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com
Thu May 9 11:42:43 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder if you haven't sent me an email that you will or will not be attending please let me know.  I am beginning the Rib and Chicken Marinade tonight and I would like to have some idea of how many are attending and I will just estimate a little higher from there.  We know what to do with leftovers Right!

Thanks Rita
________________________________
From: Rita Brooks <RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com>
To: Rita Brooks <RBrooks at Prime-Mortgage.com>; "phrf at lists.wyc.org" <phrf at lists.wyc.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Phrf] Spring Phrf Party

Hello Fellow Sailors,

Come one come all and bring your family.  It is official we have the Phrf kick off party on the WYC clubhouse calendar.  This has been cleared with Steve Bren for May 10th at 6:30 or when you can get there.

We will have BBQ Ribs, Grilled Chicken, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Desert and of course Beer and Wine.  It will be a fun time we hope you will attend and get to know your competitors and friends.  It would be nice if I could get a head count so we don't over purchase and cook too much.  Could you please email me if you plan to attend?

If you know a member is not on the Phrf list could you please let them know and let me know if they will be attending?

Thanks,

Rita G. Brooks
Mortgage Banker
Prime Mortgage, a division of The Business Bank
952-540-6106 Direct
612-701-2490 Cell
952-377-2456 Fax
www.ritabrooks.net<http://www.ritabrooks.net/>
www.minnesotahomeservices.com<http://www.minnesotahomeservices.com/>
NMLS  #452521
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE4CAA.518D5050]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Rita-Brooks-Mortgage-Banker/134913173244066>[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE4CAA.518D5050]
**Voted a 2011 & 2012 Super Mortgage Professional by
Mpls St Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Magazine