[Phrf] web site update

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:32:46 CDT 2014

All,

Dan and I are now in the planning process for the new PHRF web site. It
will be the total ENVY of all the other fleets! If it's not, blame Dan.

One of the things we would like to do is beef up the boat roster page.
Beyond the info currently there:

Boat Name
Owner
Rating
Results

We would like to add:

Type of boat
Picture of boat
Link to boat details (via sailboatdata.com page)
Link to FB page, team page or other (if exists)

This would make it easier for people to know more about the boats in the
fleets, from both inside and outside the club.

If you can send me any of the above information it would be a big help.
Send more than one picture of you like, as we will use more on a rotating
basis on the home page.

Clay