[Phrf] Fw: PHRF End of Summer Social: Fri 8/29/14 at 6:30-10 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Wed Aug 27 22:58:01 CDT 2014

Hi everyone, just a reminder about the PHRF Social (PHRF 1 & 2) coming up. Thanks to all who have sent RSVPs already, but if you are able to attend and haven't sent an RSVP, please come anyway! :) Also, there have apparently been lots of issues with emails that we've sent to the PHRF lists being received by folks, so please forward this to other sailors in our fleets if you don't think they have heard about it!

Friday, August 29, 6:30-10:00 pm at the WYC Clubhouse. Please bring a dish to share.
Chicken, burgers, wine & beer will be provided.

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd (from Arleissa)

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. " ( Rodin)