[Phrf] PHRF Spring Meeting Reminder - This Tuesday at 6:30

Peter Sussman pssussman at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 13:44:34 CDT 2015

Hello PHRFsters,
This is a reminder that our annual spring meeting is this Tuesday at 6:30 PM in the WYC Clubhouse.
The short meeting will be followed by dinner and time to renew friendships, swap stories and make promises that none of us will be able to keep on the race course.
During the meeting we will:- review last year's minutes-review the current financial situation (of PHRF, not the economy at large)-elect officers-discuss the scramble set for August 30th
Please make sure to bring your PHRF Ratings Form and $25.00 fleet participation. The form can be downloaded at http://wyc.org/Portals/36/PHRF2015Form.pdf
See you on Tuesday!
Peter SussmanPHRF Commodore