[Phrf] PHRF Fleets Social at WYC-Fri 2/27/15 at 6:30-9:30 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 9 23:20:04 CST 2015

Hello again, fellow PHRF Fleet 1 & 2 members!

Thanks to everyone who was able to join us at our last PHRF Fleet Social at the Fulton Brewery in January--it was a huge success with a great turn out, fantastic beers, fun pub quiz, and prizes to boot, and we hope all enjoyed themselves!

To help to keep winter moving along, we have scheduled our next PHRF activity, and we hope to have another great turnout for this event...a bit more family-friendly than the last one! :)

What: PHRF Fleets 1 & 2 Social & Potluck
When: Friday, Feb 27 from 6:30-9:30 pm
Where: Wayzata Yacht Clubhouse
Who: All PHRF 1 & 2 members, crew and family

The food will be POTLUCK, so BRING A DISH TO SHARE--the choice is yours! Josh Garvin will be supplying a keg of IPA beer and the fleets will provide wine. Feel free to bring any other beverages of choice for yourselves, or to share.

No need to RSVP for this one, but we do hope you will be able to join us!

(By the way, we are hoping to announce the date of the Annual PHRF Fleet Meeting at this event as well, one more exciting reason to join us!)

>From Your Friendly Social Coordinators,
Jolene Boyd (Arleissa), Rita Brooks (PR Firm), and Josh Garvin (Calypso)