[Phrf] WYC PHRF Fleets Winter Social (Off-Site): Saturday 1/17/15, 6 pm at the Fulton Brewery Taproom

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sun Jan 4 23:07:30 CST 2015

Happy New Year to the Wayzata Yacht Club PHRF Fleets!

With another week of frigid cold forecast, we thought it was time to schedule a PHRF social to help the winter pass a little faster!! We're going to try something new this time, so please be sure to read the details below! A BIG thank you to Marty Solhaug, PHRF 2 sailor ( Chelsea ), for coordinating the details for this sure-to-be-fun event! (Please forward this email to other PHRF members who aren't on the email list!)

What: WYC PHRF Fleets Winter Social (Off-Site)

When: Saturday, 1/17/15 starting at 6 pm (until at least 8 or 9 pm)

Who: All age-appropriate PHRF 1 & 2 members (boat owners & crew) and family members welcome. RSVP requested!

Where: Fulton Brewery Taproom, 414 Sixth Avenue North, Minneapolis 55401 (612.333.3208 ). Located just a block northwest of Target field.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

    * PLEASE RSVP BY THU 1/15/15 with number of guests attending to joleneboyd at centurylink.net

    * Parking is on the street, bring a quarter or two.
    * Fulton is giving us our first beer free, plus some free samples. Cash bar after that.
    * Food truck that night is Gastrotruck (see their facebook page or https://squareup.com/market/gastrotruck1 for more info on menus).
    * PHRF fleets will provide some snacks. Then it is up to you what/if you want to order for dinner (besides beer).

    *
Event will start at 6 pm and go at least until 8 pm or 9 pm
    * At about 7 pm or so, we will hear about the Fulton story, and there may also be be a PUB QUIZ (sailing theme of course). You might want to brush up on racing rules, boat trivia, WYC facts, and PHRF.

Looking forward to seeing you there...please don't forget to RSVP!

Your Social Coordinators,
Jolene Boyd ( Arleissa ) and Rita Brooks ( PR Firm )

"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them" (Maya Angelou)