[Phrf] FW: [J24 ListSrv] J World Clinic this weekend, you lucky you.

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Jun 11 09:20:21 CDT 2015

Bert asked me to share the email below that Sean Delaney sent to the J24 fleet.  Mike Miller has already forwarded to the J22s.  Sean’s enthusiasm is a contagious.  Come to whatever parts of the weekend you can attend.  If you don’t have a boat, come anyway.  Bert will help you find a ride.

FYI, Kristen Berry is the director of J Worlds academy.  He hires and trains the trainers.  You get to train with one of the best of the best for free.  Unheard of!