[Phrf] Need help trophy sorting

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:08:44 CDT 2015

Hello all!

I need someone (crew or boatowner from either fleet) to help sort trophy on
behalf off the PHRF 1 fleet as Pia and I will be out of town. I did it last
year and it is a quick job with beer and pizza to fuel the process. Respond
to the group and me if you can help out. Thanks!

Clay

*Ahoy Fleet Captains – *
This year’s Trophy sorting at the Clubhouse will be on * WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 11th at 6PM *
Refreshments and food will be served afterwards.  Please communicate any
special requests.

*Glass Trophies*
We expect 2 members from each fleet will help sort glassware for the
banquet. Last year it took about 2 hours.

*Traveling Trophies*
Fleet captains should locate all traveling trophies and insure last year’s
recipient has it cleaned, engraved, and dropped off at the club.  For free
engraving, bring the nameplate to our vendor:

Minnesota Trophies & Gifts
1814 Mainstreet
Hopkins MN 55343
Phone: (952) 933-1596
http://mntrophies.com/

*Volunteers for Banquet Set Up*
We need the same 2 or different members of each fleet to help pickup,
deliver, and set up trophies at the Banquet hall.
Volunteers meet at the WYC club to load trophies at *12PM on
Saturday November 14th.*

Thank you in advance for your help. Please reply who from your fleet will
be sorting and helping set up.

-Craiggae