[Phrf] Fwd: 50th Anniversary Party Hosted by PHRF Fleets on 9/27/15!

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Tue Sep 22 06:49:41 CDT 2015

Hello PHRF -friends!

My apologies if this is a duplicate for anyone (had some technical difficulties so not sure this went through to the PHRF list.)

Just a reminder that the PHRF Fleets will be hosting a party for the whole club in celebration of the WYC 50th Anniversary after the regatta on Sun 9/27/15 (next weekend)! This will look and taste very similar to our annual chili feed, so if you were counting on chili, you will not be disappointed! :)

We are looking for volunteers to set-up, serve, and clean-up...we would sincerely appreciate your assistance! We need assistance in the following areas:

    1. Set-up (getting tables up and prepped, etc.) before the races on Sun
    2. Meal prep (getting the chili heated up, putting out the fixings, chips, corn bread and cake, etc.) -- it would be ideal if these volunteers were not planning to race, so everything can be ready to go when the first boats get back to the marina
    3. Serving (dishing up chili and showing your smiling faces to the folks who raced in the regatta -- ideally these volunteers will be back at the clubhouse as soon as possible after the regatta, or not racing
    4. Clean-up -- a very important role for obvious reasons! :)

And a big shout out to Rita for getting ALL of the food for us! THANKS RITA!!

Please let me or Rita Brooks know if/when you can help us out! Thanks in advance for helping us put on a great party in celebration of the WYC 50th Anniversary! :)

Your Social Coordinators,
Jolene Boyd ( Arleissa ) and Rita Brooks (PR Frm )

"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them" (Maya Angelou)