[Phrf] CREW MEMBERSHIP - IMPORTANT

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:27:35 CDT 2016

PHRFers,

At the fleet captains meeting the topic of crew membership was discussed.

I have to tell you, I was FLOORED at the percentage of people who sail
regularly at WYC but are not at least WYC crew members.

This is important for all of us. It effects the club's ability to provide
the quality sailing we all enjoy.

It's simple. If someone sails here more than two or three times, THEY MUST
become a member. The softer language in the literature makes this sound
kinda optional, but it is not. If you sail, you must join.

Can I ask all boat owners to check with their crew and pass this on?
Discuss on the boat on the way in. Ask people if they are members. It would
be great if we can keep this a casual check, and not have to go to
rosters.  It is very important!

Thanks,
Clay