[Phrf] February 27, 2016: PHRF Social at FULTON Brewery

Peter Sussman pssussman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 11:54:25 CST 2016

on behalf of Jolene:

Happy Winter, fellow PHRF-sters! :)
It was great to see those of you who joined us at the clubhouse for our January social! We're going to keep the fun going by announcing our next PHRF Fleets Social! Back by popular demand, Marty Solhaug (Chelsea-PHRF 2) has made arrangements with the folks at Fulton Brewery to host our February social! We should have a few more details closer to the event, but mark your calendars now!
PHRF Fleets SocialSaturday, February 27, 6:30 pm-??Fulton Brewery, 414 N 6th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
This event is open to all members of PHRF 1 & 2, including crew and family members (we'll be at a brewery, so plan accordingly for the youngsters). The fleets will provide some snacks and there should be a food truck outside for those who want to purchase something more to eat. It is sure to be a great time like last year, so we hope you can join us!
Jolene Boyd (Arleissa-PHRF 2)
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)