[Phrf] PHRF Summer Social!!

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 14 22:05:01 CDT 2016

Ahoy, PHRF Members!

We're into the dog days of summer (well, almost anyway), so it MUST be time for another PHRF Social!

When: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 6:30-9:30 pm
Where: WYC Clubhouse
Who: All PHRF Fleets (1 & 2) members, crew, and family
Details: Potluck--bring your favorite dish of any type! We can fire up the grill if folks want to cook as well. The PHRF fleets will provide a couple cases of beer and a couple of magnums of wine--but please feel free to bring any kind of beverage to share, as well!

Please forward this email to any PHRF members or crew who are not on the email list, or who who don't seem to get emails consistently for whatever reason!

Hope to see you all there! (No need to RSVP, just show up with some food!)

Your Social Chair,
Jolene Boyd (Arleissa, PHRF 2)

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)