[Phrf] WYC Happy Hour this Wednesday, March 30th at McCormicks, 5:00 p.m.!

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 22:33:48 CDT 2016

 Hello Sailor Friends!Please join us again for another great time Happy Hour with all our sailor friends!! We've had great turnouts from the previous 3 HH, so let's keep this going!!
 This Happy Hour will be Wednesday, March 30th at McCormicks, 331 Broadway Avenue South in Wayzata. HH will start at 5:00 p.m. I am working on having it extended till 7:00 p.m.! and will keep you posted. Please continued to bring in those great quality wines for our upcoming Wine on Wayzata Bay event, Friday, June 24th, 2016!! "Boatland of Wine" game. Mark this date on your calendar and hope to see many of you soon!
 Renee Vetsch, WYC - sailorgal
Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.