[Phrf] An urgent request regarding 2016 PHRF rating forms

Ray Boyd arayb at centurylink.net
Mon May 9 08:37:05 CDT 2016

For any PHRF members who sent their rating form and payment to Chuck Ulmer on or after May 1, 2016 , please email an ELECTRONIC copy of your rating form to me immediately to ensure that your boat receives a rating prior to the first race this week. (Chuck is out of town and is unable to send me any forms that were mailed during his absence.)

Just for reference, here's a list of the boats you have rating forms for so far:

Arleissa

Blew Bayou

Blue J

Calypso