[Phrf] Borrowing a rig Tension Gage

Ken Bielski mrbiel at charter.net
Fri May 20 14:05:22 CDT 2016

Said

I have a tension gauge (with instructions and rigging gauge measuring device) that I loaned out to Andrew (? last name ) who is a new PHRF 1 (Catalina 22) member that I met at the OTW training.  He may have finished using it.  If so check the gas locker on my boat to see if its there.  If it is feel free to use it and return it when you are done with it.

Ken Bielski
Eileen On You
D Dock, right side