[Phrf] Smoozibility and Rookie of the Year Award, 2016

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 21:53:08 CST 2016

 Hello Sailor Friends!
I just wanted to "Thank" all of you for nominating me for these two very special awards at the WYC Awards Banquet.  What a humbling experience! Wow, the Smoozability Award! and the Rookie of the year!  I must be getting better at sailing!
I joined this group about 4 years ago and feel very lucky to be apart of this sailing club.  I've gained many friendships and lots of good sailing experience......and a lot more to learn!
I was very taken back to hear that I was up for a nomination!  I just do what I do because of love to do it! ....never dreamt there would be an award for that!   I love to create!  Love to learn!  Love great experiences,  Love to meet and create great friendships with many people like all of you!
Again, thank you! Have a wonderful Holiday Season and see you again soon!
Love and friends,Renee VetschRenee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-2911