[Phrf] Race tomorrow, anyone?

Bibulus Bibulus at live.com
Sat Oct 22 18:48:53 CDT 2016

Seeing as how today's CC race was called off due to lack of wind, and seeing as how we don't have too many more days before our boats get frozen out of the lake, and seeing as how we all love sailing so much, I am hereby declaring a race tomorrow!  If you saw my long email about this kind of thing last time, well, same thing!  Who's in?!?  Race time will be the regular 2 PM start time like any Sunday.  In the bay!  I will get out there early and set up the buoys (HD pickle buckets).  Probably do the same thing as we did last time--W2:  up and back twice.  One start for everyone.  I will call over the radio (channel 69 as before) the Warning, Prep, and Start (set timers for 6 min!).

Wind looks lovely for tomorrow!  Hope to see everyone there!  If you have already pulled your boat, just show up and hop on someone else's boat!  There will be lots of room I am sure.  See you soon!  PHRF is the best!

Josh

P2 Capt.