[Phrf] Fwd: house warming party

Donavan C donavansails at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:28:19 CDT 2016

Hi everyone

We would like to invite our PHRF Friends to our house warming party. I have
try to catch many of you but sure i missed some.

Here's the details:

Saturday, Sep 10th, we'll be grilling and hanging out between 3 pm until
night, come when it works, bring a significant other if you want, children
welcome.

We will have burgers, brats, dogs, chicken on the grill, and soda on ice.
Bring any drinks you want, and if you want to bring a side dish/dessert to
share, feel free.  Please Rsvp by Wednesday Sept 7 to donavansails at gmail.com

address: 6013 Cambridge St, St Louis Park 55416
my cell: 651-402-3000

Donavan , Lori and Jane

donavansails at gmail.com
http://mnsailing.blogspot.com/