[Phrf] PHRF Social at Fulton Brewing Company

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 23 23:17:51 CST 2017

Just a reminder...if you haven't sent your RSVP for Saturday's PHRF Social at Fulton Brewing, please email me by Wed with the number who will be in attendance. Please forward to PHRF members and crew who may not be on the PHRF list. (Details in original email below.)

Please bring a snack or appetizer to share--looking forward to seeing folks, good fellowship and great beer! :)

Jolene Boyd, PHRF Social Coordinator

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)