[Phrf] Dual fleet boats

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:26:46 CDT 2017

Thanks Blake for jumping on this right away. I was going to respond last night but got in late.  ;-)

I think the scene outlined by Blake sounds very workable. First, it keeps the responsibility with the racers, and not the RC. And doing it by voice keeps competitors off VHF... open that for any good reason and soon everyone is calling the RC about something.

Let’s try it for the last two races, and discuss at the winter PHRF meeting!

Clay