[Phrf] Help needed for Chili Social Sun 9/24/17

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 13 22:33:42 CDT 2017

Hi all!

The PHRF Fleets will once again be sponsoring and hosting a Chili Social after the last race of the Fall Regatta on Sun 9/24/17 and I need to secure some help on the day of the social to make sure everything gets set up, chilli heated, people served after the races, and then everything cleaned up afterward.

The biggest priorities will be heating up the chili, getting the rest of the food set out, and serving chili, since I am planning to be racing that day. We will also need some help with setting up the tables and and clean-up afterward .

In addition, if there are any volunteers who'd like to make some vegan and/or vegetarian options, those were definitely a hit last year!
Rita Brooks and I will work on getting the main food items and condiments for the social on behalf of the fleet.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you would be able/willing to help with the heating up chili and serving (and probably some set-up, too) on Sun --it will have to be people who are not planning to race that day. Please forward this email to anyone in PHRF whom you know is not on the PHRF list, as well.

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer!

Jolene Boyd, (Arlesissa, PHRF 2)

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)