[Phrf] RSVP REQUESTED BY THIS FRI 2/16: PHRF Fleets Social at Fulton Brewing

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Tue Feb 13 18:23:03 CST 2018

Hey PHRF-mateys...

Just a friendly reminder if you haven't done so already, please send me your RSVP (with # attending) by this Fri 2/16/18 if you plan to attend the PHRF Social at Fulton Brewing on 2/23/18. (No need to respond if you won't be coming.) They have requested a headcount earlier than I had previously indicted.

Details on the event are below. Hope to see you there!

Your Social Coordinator,
Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1 & 2)

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)