[Phrf] PHRF Fleets Social at Fulton Brewing

joleneboyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 22 21:22:24 CST 2018

Hello PHRF-mateys!

I know many of you have come to look forward to this, so our apologies for the delay!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Marty & Nancy Solhaug, who have worked with Fulton Brewing and are generously offering us space at the brewery and Fulton beer to enjoy!

What & Where: PHRF Social at Fulton Brewing Company and Taproom, 414 N 6th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
When: Friday, February 23, 2017 from 6:30-9:30 pm
Details: Bar snacks will be provided by the PHRF Fleets or you may purchase your own food from Fulton's new kitchen. PLEASE NOTE: No outside food is allowed any longer!
RSVP: joleneboyd at centurylink.net by Tue 2/20/17. Please include number of people attending.

Hope you can join us--this will be a great way to connect with fellow PHRF members (crew and family are welcome, use your judgment with any kiddos)! And we'll be that much closer to sailing season! ⛵
Please share this with your crew and other PHRF members who may not be on the PHRF email list!!
Your Social Coordinator,Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1 & 2)
"Do the best that you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)