[Phrf] Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Bibulus Bibulus at live.com
Tue Jul 24 21:20:41 CDT 2018

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday, 7/29, we will have our annual PHRF rumble!  Oh, it's ON!  It's scheduled for an 11 AM start, and I am hoping to get us at least four races.  They will probably do it in the bay, so short N' sweet.  These things are fun though!  Hope to see you there!  I will bring the hummus for afterwards!

And don't forget--since we have a rumble you don't get credit for the regular Sunday race at 2 ANYWAY, so you might as well show up!  It's also a good way to rack up a bunch of race credits....

OK folks!  Sunday it's game on!  See you on the water!

Josh Garvin

P2 captain