[Phrf] Fall Regatta / Fleet Challange

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:57:46 CDT 2018

 Hey all PHRFers!

As suggested in my last email on the topic, the Fall Regatta WILL run over
4 days, with 2 races each on Saturday and Sunday. As I also mentioned, the
Fleet Challenge races will be overlaid on the Saturday races. Every boat
will have the option to be scored in either event, or both. This allows for
both events to take place in a very busy fall sailing season. Thanks to
everyone that reached out with concerns of the Fall Regatta changing. This
is what had been discussed over the winter, and I'm glad it got on the
schedule that way. Both events will be great!