[Phrf] New flags incoming!

Bibulus bibulus at live.com
Wed May 23 13:30:54 CDT 2018

Hello fleets! I’m just letting you know that we are in the process of getting new flags for both P1 and P2. The last ones we ordered were not quite up to par but these should be much better. If you are in need of a new flag please let me know! These things are not particularly cheap, but this is what your dues are doing! I will have yellow flags by this weekend, and green by the next weekend. In the meantime however, I think Clay has some green left. Let me know what you need!

Josh

Sent from my iPhone