[Phrf] Going cruising so house is for rent

Walter Rush walterrushiv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:40:35 CDT 2019

The Rush family, who sail on the J/27 Captive Heart, are going to live on our Morris Justine for a year so our house is for rent, half block off Bde Maka Ska.

https://www.sabbaticalhomes.com/OfferedDetails.aspx?id=129833&i=Home_Rent_House_Rental_Minneapolis_Minnesota_United_States_of_America

Walter Rush

Sent from my iPad