[Phrf] Volunteers Needed for Fall Regatta Chili Feed, Sun 9/15/19 (take 2)

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sat Aug 31 15:44:12 CDT 2019

(Sorry for a second email, I neglected to include some important steps in the sign up process below...)

Calling all PHRF Members!

Sun 9/15/19 will be the Annual Fall Regatta Chili Feed and we're in need of some volunteers to help make sure the event goes smoothly! Volunteer positions needed:

    *
2 people to set up (can be done prior to the races or anytime before 10 am)

    *
4 to do food prep & serve the 1st shift (need to be people who aren't racing)

    *
3 people for the 2nd shift of serving (after people are back from the races)

    *
6 people to help with clean-up (or anyone who can lend a hand)

We've set up a page to sign up for the shifts, please go to this page and select the shift (or shifts) you can help with so we can track volunteers for the club!
Instructions for signing up for a shift:

    *
Navigate to the [ http://www.wyc.org/ |  WYC home page ] . www.wyc.org

    *
Click the [ https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions | “Dibs” Menu ] option https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions

    *
Login to your account or create a free account on Sports Engine--you need to login in order to claim a spot. (Sports Engine is where the website is hosted.)

    *
Once you are logged in you will see the volunteer shifts you have already signed up for and a list of events that are looking for volunteers

    *
Click on the Event you are looking to Sign up as a Volunteer aka “Dibs Session"

    *
If you don’t see a list of volunteer shifts (aka Dib Items) please double check and adjust the dates (i.e. enter the data/date range you're looking for) and then click “FILTER DIB ITEMS”

    *
You should now see a list of shifts (aka items) you can sign up for

    *
Click the link for the shift you want under the "Items" heading (for [ https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/33861 | Fall Regatta ] : [ https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/33861 | https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/33861 ] )

    *
On the next page, click the link "Claim this Dib item"

    *
Fill in your email in the box for " Athlete Email Address "

    *
Fill in your name in the box for " Fulfiller Name "

    *
Fill in your phone number in the box for " Fulfiller Phone Number "

    *
Fill in your email (again) in the box for " Fulfiller Email Address " (sorry for the duplication, it's how this system works)

    *
Click the box in the lower right corner that says "Claim Dib Item"

    *
You should be directed to a confirmation page and should get an email confirmation.

    *
If you have any problems completing the steps but want to volunteer, PLEASE contact me by email ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help to make this event a success! 😁

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor)

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)