[Phrf] RSVP NEEDED: PHRF Winter Social Friday on 2/8/19 @ 6:30-9:30 pm - Fulton Brewing Reprise!

joleneboyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 24 09:06:07 CST 2019

Greetings PHRF Members!
Apologies for the duplicate email, I forgot to mention the time! Here's the updated info:
I hope this finds you all surviving (or even thriving in) the winter months! We're excited to announce that we will be holding our PHRF Winter Social at Fulton Brewing again this year!
Please RSVP by Fri 2/1/19 (next Fri) if you plan to join us to joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Here are the details:What: PHRF Fleets Winter SocialWhen: Friday, February 8, 2019 at 6:30-9:30 pmWhere: Fulton Brewing Taproom, 414 6th Avenue N, Minneapolis, MN 55401Who: PHRF 1 & 2 members (boat owners, crew, and spouse/partner)Food & beverages: For our 4th Annual Fulton Social, Fulton is providing all the beer again for free, thanks to Marty and Nancy’s connection to the brewery! There will be some appetizers/hors d'oeuvres provided, and you can order food on your own from their onsite kitchen, if you prefer. Marty has promised another rousing round of our annual WYC PHRF PUB QUIZ, as well!
Again, please RSVP to me by Fri 2/1/19 (next Fri) if you plan to join us to joleneboyd at centurylink.net.
Hope you can join us to share some great sailing fellowship, tasty treats and some inspired beer creations (http://www.fultonbeer.com/beer#)!

Jolene Boyd, PHRF Social Coordinator (Bel-Nor, PHRF 1)"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)