[Phrf] PHRF Fleets Summer Social! Sat 7/27/19 @ 6:30-9:30 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Fri Jul 5 15:58:31 CDT 2019

Greetings PHRF Members!

Hope you had a fun, relaxing and safe 4th of July holiday! Even though we've had many races abandoned so far, that will not stop us from enjoying the fun and fellowship that is a hallmark of the PHRF Fleets at WYC. That means... time for our PHRF Fleets Sumer Social!

Who: All PHRF Fleet members (PHRF 1 and 2), boat owners, skippers, crew, and family (kids welcome)
What: POTLUCK ! Please something to share with the group and anything you want to grill for yourself. The fleets will provide wine and beer, soda and water is available in the clubhouse.
Where: Wayzata Yacht Club, 1100 Eastman Lane, Wayzata
When: Sat 7/27/19 - 6:30-9:30 pm

No RSVP needed. Here's hoping that we'll have some great racing in the meantime!

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor )
PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)