[Phrf] REMINDER: PHRF FLeets Summer Social Sat 7/27/19 @ 6:30-9:30 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Mon Jul 22 17:46:55 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind everyone that THIS SATURDAY is the PHRF Fleets Summer Social. Details are below--hope you can join us for some fun and story-telling (because with as few races as we've had this year, what ELSE do we have?!) :)
Who: All PHRF Fleet members (PHRF 1 and 2), boat owners, skippers, crew, and family (kids welcome)
What: POTLUCK ! Please something to share with the group and anything you want to grill for yourself. The fleets will provide wine and beer, soda and water is available in the clubhouse.
Where: Wayzata Yacht Club, 1100 Eastman Lane, Wayzata
When: Sat 7/27/19 - 6:30-9:30 pm

No RSVP needed.

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor )
PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)