[Phrf] Fwd: Boats needed after Sunday race

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd jolenetboyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:13:29 CDT 2019

Hey PHRF folks!

The WYC Membership Committee is hosting a "Just Try It" experience this
Sunday following the A Series race for people who want to try sailing, and
we've had a larger than anticipated response! This means we could use a few
more boats/skippers to make sure everyone who signs up has a chance to get
on the water!

If any of you would be willing to help out with this, please contact Todd
Meyer from the Membership Committee (copied on this email) as soon as
possible!

Thanks in advance for helping out if you can!

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd, MS, CESP